Proactively merchandise your COVID-19 at-home test kits using our INDICAID Point-of-Purchase (POP) display. These self-contained displays showcase our INDICAID 2-Packs while better promoting the brand, educating the consumer, and ultimately selling product. Leverage for secondary placements such as the pharmacy counter, cash register, and Cold & Flu End Caps.
- Each PDQ contains 12 (twelve) 2-packs (24 tests total) of INDICAID COVID-19 Rapid Antigen At-Home Tests
- QR code directs shopper to INDICAID Test-to-Treat program which allows patients to get virtual treatment for COVID-19
- Dimensions of Display with top flap open: 8.09in (W) x 8.44in (H) x 6.13in (D)
INDICAID® OTC is a fast, reliable, and affordable consumer COVID-19 Rapid Antigen At-Home Test for use by anyone wanting to know if they may have contracted COVID-19 and/or numerous variants, by living their daily lives.
4 Steps. 20 Minutes. 0 Discomfort.
INDICAID® OTC COVID-19 Antigen Rapid At-Home Test is an easy way to detect SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigen. It only takes 4 steps and 20 minutes to complete the test. The test is also non-invasive. You won't need to collect a sample from deep in your nasal cavity to get accurate results. Just gently swab inside your nostril by yourself, or with the help of a family member or friend.
Affordable, Safe, & Reliable
INDICAID® OTC COVID-19 Antigen Rapid At-Home Tests are easy to use and non-invasive. The independently-sealed packaging ensures safe and hygienic testing, contains a highly-absorbent swab that is individually sealed to help prevent contamination, and provides accurate results in 20 minutes, so you can view the results of your in-home test quickly and with confidence.
In addition, this same test (our professional INDICAID® Point of Care (PoC) product) is used in leading hospitals, clinics, urgent care clinics, senior centers, and more, so you know your results are accurate.
- The INDICAID® OTC COVID-19 Antigen Test is a lateral flow immunoassay intended for the qualitative detection of nucleocapsid protein antigen from SARS-coV-2 indirect anterior nasal swab specimens from individuals who are suspected of COVID-19.
- For use with direct anterior nasal and nasopharyngeal swab specimens, non-invasive test procedures
- Rapid results within 20 minutes
- Detect SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigen
Effective in Detecting Omicron Variant (B.1.1.529) and specific variants of new coronavirus.*
- Accuracy: Sensitivity 81.7%; Specificity 99.4%; Overall accuracy 93.4%
- Fact Sheet for Healthcare Providers... View/Download Here
- For additional information, view our INDICAID page, downloads area.
PHASE Scientific continuously monitors the performance of our test against emerging COVID-19 variants. To date, in-house analytical studies have not identified any variants of concern that have an impact to the performance of INDICAID, including Omicron sub-variants BA.4, BA.5, BQ.1, BQ.1.1, XBB.1.5, and XBB.1.16. View Our Statement
NOTICE: INDICAID’s Expiration Dates have been extended 3 months (90 days) from the date provided on the product packaging. Learn More >
Contents (Packages Contain)
Each 2-Pack Contains
- 2 Individually wrapped Sterile Nasal Swabs
- 2 Single-use Buffer Solution Vials
- 2 Individually packaged single-use Test Devices (Cartridges)
- 1 Quick Reference Guide
- 1 User instructions
For complete product information including our How-To-Video, please refer to our full product page, located on our corporate site.
EUA / NDC NUMBERS
EUA NUMBER: EUA220152